Tuesday, January 30, 2007
The BF had a meeting with the bank today, so was dressed in an incredibly sharp shirt, suit jacket and trousers this morning.

Phwaor! I hardly ever see him in "formal" clothes (he's a jeans/t-shirt kind of guy, actually at the moment he's a shorts/t-shirt guy as he's spending ridiculous amount of time at the beach - must be so nice to be able to "work from home" LOL), he looked so smart, so put together that I had this urge to unbutton the shirt and rumple him up a bit LOL. (He left before I had the chance!)

I'm thinking I should make it mandatory that once a week he has to wear a suit, or at least a shirt with buttons! LOL. Yeah, that way I'd feel like I was unwrapping a nice package (LOL, pun intended).

*Fans of British comedy show, The Fast Show will remember this line from Ken and Kenneth - sex-obsessed tailors LOL. I loved that show!


Tart at 4:55 PM |

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
I've never seen the comedy show, but I can imagine your BF would look really hot in a suit! Meow!
 


At 7:09 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
I LOVE men who wear suits!!

Unfortunately, my dh is a jeans and t-shirt guy as well. Too bad! If he'd know how much good sex he is missing...LOL