Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Don't you just love having time to yourself?

The live-in is away for the next week or so. And I am quite happy that he's leaving.

Sure I've enjoyed our recent holiday together, but I need some quality Tart-time now!

I'm looking forward to relaxing with some good books. Sleeping in the middle of the bed and hogging the duvet.

Watching the Home & Away omnibus and not being mocked endlessly. (He's jealous over Rick and Jack, two hunky characters I think are hot! LOL).

Eating quinoa and couscous (too "girly" for him apparently).

Surfing Net-a-porter and drooling over clothes, bags and shoes. Like these stunning Christian Louboutin heels. Aren't they gorgeous?! I want them so bad. I'd be sex on legs if I had them, I just know it LOL.






















And these stunning Marc Jacobs ones (which I think I might buy, because I'm a sucker for patent leather LOL.)























Oh, and these Christian Loutboutin Mary Janes. I love the colour. They'd go brilliantly with my dark denim jeans.























Actually, I should check out the sale section on Net-a-porter as there could be a few winter items and seeing as we're going into winter soon...

I also want to get a few DVDs out that I haven't had the chance to watch. Like She's The Man and Step Up LOL. I have a soft spot for teen flicks. Oh and I think I might watch Bridget Jones's Diary again. Love that one.

Of couse I'm not quite sure when I'll get all this done, as I'm away myself on Friday for about 4 days, working on an event. So really, I'm probably not going to have time to do even half! LOL

[Photo Source:
Net-a-porter.com]

Tart at 5:15 PM |

0 Comments: