Monday, February 12, 2007
I went to the second wedding (of three I've been invited to) on Saturday.

This wedding was the one with the most heinous Bridezilla! She was feral I tell you, feral! An absolute nutjob LOL. I was actually dreading going, as I thought that it could be a nightmare of a time.

But, come Saturday 4.30pm, Bridezilla turned into Fluffy! It was weird. It was like as soon as the ceremony was over, the demonic nature left and the nice, humble, sweet person came back LOL.

She even commented on how lovely I looked! (Last time she commented about my apperance she said I looked like a deckchair), yeah, colour me surprised LOL.

The wedding was lovely though, perfect day, bride looked stunning, groom ecstatic, great food and wine, excellent music to boogie along too. Luckily, the BF managed to squeeze an invite to the reception, so we had a great time on the dance floor (the guy can dance, so yes I can prove that a white man can dance LOL). We smooched along to the slow songs too (but not too much PDA, 'cos we're far too old for that and it's so not my style LOL).

The last wedding is in two weeks and that's it. I'm done. Yay.

Tart at 5:40 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jo said........
hmmmm wedding season will start soon in Minnesota.... gatta wait for the snow to melt... and the temperature to be above freezing..... above -30 degrees F for that matter (Don't know what that is in Celcius, sorry).... but i'm looking forward to this summer when i go to PARIS for a month!!!! YAY!
 


At 5:25 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
You always look fabulous Tart. So...post a picture of you in a wedding get-up ok?

I mean, think about it. You have those clothes and shoes which cost tons of money...maybe we readers can enjoy it.

It could be Tart Fashion of the Week Photo. Except it's featuring you!