Monday, February 05, 2007
I felt great this morning, was up at 6am and out the door to the gym. Now I've hit the wall and am counting the minutes until I can leave the office (41!).

But I had a great weekend at the Sevens. I saw so many clever costumes! Smurfs, more Borats, 70s tennis players, Mormons, monks, roman gladiators, Thelma & Louise, Ninjas, Rambos, Naked Chefs (only wearing aprons ), 80s aerobics instructors (they even had a routine they did out in the concourse LOL).

Very imaginative and very creative. I didn't dress up, I lack creativity to come up with a costume that's original and clever. The BF suggested I could go as a hula girls (a bunch of them in grass skirts, coconut bras and leis were in front of him at the stadium), I said that unless coconuts grew the size of basketballs, I was never going to fit into a coconut bra LOL.

Tomorrow is a public holiday (Waitangi Day), so I don't have any plans. Off to the gym and maybe, if it's a nice day, the beach. Though I'm going to pick a beach with no surf, otherwise I won't see the BF all day and I get bored watching him surf. (Or who I assume is him as they all tend to look the same from a distance LOL). Oh I know, we could go to the river or a lake? Definitely no surf there LOL.


Tart at 4:45 PM |

0 Comments: