Thursday, February 01, 2007
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on a summer holiday
No more worries for me and you
For a week or two

Summer Holiday - Cliff Richard

That's right Cliff, we are going on a summer holiday! Finally! After the non holiday over Christmas/New Year, the BF and I are going on va-cay in a few weeks.

We're going to Tilba Tilba. Don't worry if you've never heard of it, I hadn't LOL. It's in New South Wales, Australia. I thought it was inland, but apparently is near the south coast (I just knew the BF could not go on holiday without visiting a beach LOL).

We're staying in this private, secluded and what seems to be tranquil cottage. Just the two of us. Aww, can you say romantic? LOL

There's historic places to visit, bush walks, wineries, beaches, parks, galleries and shopping, cafes and more. We'll only be gone for about a week, with several days in Sydney so it's not a long holiday, but at least it is a holiday
.

I'll be back just in time for a wedding. Oh joy LOL.


Tart at 2:33 PM |

0 Comments: