Thursday, March 15, 2007
I will never:

1. Have one of those glamour photos done. Tacky and naff. The soft focus doesn't disguise anything people LOL.

2. Hold hands in public with a bloke. Just not my thing. No hand holding, touching, arms around each other. Nothing. Just walk over there away from me LOL

3. Eat natto. Just looking at it makes me feel sick, god I even remember the smell *gag*. It was the one thing I refused eat when I lived in Japan (I even ate sparrow and horse, so that tells you how foul this natto stuff is!)

4. Wear a pearl necklace. Even talking about them makes me snigger (pearl necklace is also referred to when a bloke *ahem* cums on your neck/chest after either a blow job or em, titty fuck) LOL. So you can see why when my Nana talk about getting a pearl necklace, I cringe!

5. Go camping. I hyperventilate as soon as I'm more than 15 minutes from a decent coffee.

6. Touch a bird, or anything with feathers. I have this irrational fear of feathers, they completely freak me out. Needless to say, I've never worn and will never wear a feather boa LOL.

7. Get over my obsession with David Beckham. I don't care that he has a weird voice, the man can play football like a god and is hot. Abso-freaking-lutely hot. Just look at these pictures taken recently LOL.






























8. Take drugs again (dope doesn't count, nor does alcohol LOL). I'm talking the class A stuff.

9. Watch a game of rugby without commenting on someones hunky thighs. It's an impossibility! Have you seen the thighs on someone like Dan Carter or Richie McCaw? Well, if you did, you'd have to comment on how nice they were LOL.

10. Bungy jump. Are you kidding? Jump off into a deep abyss with little more than a giant rubber band wrapped around your ankles? Yeah right! LOL

Tart at 5:51 PM |

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Shoshana said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 


At 10:25 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
I am thinking out of trying Glamour shots, but I would like my photos to look like me. Glamour is like cheap plastic surgery. It's never quite you when you're done.

That Japanesse food...icky looking! Are you sure it's a food and not a biology experiment?
 


At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I will continue to wear my pearl necklace and smile to myself every time I wear it. Thanks, Tart.

Leslie