Thursday, March 01, 2007
I've been thinking lately of all the things I want to do. Big things, little things. Fun things, scary things.

So I made a list (because I am an excellent list maker, it's one thing I do LOL). I've got no time limit on when I want to achieve these, but I'd definitely like to cross at least 5 things off the list this year.

Here are the edited hightlights (it was a long list, two sides on an A4 peice of paper LOL).


  • Dance around the house more
  • Be a volunteer for migrant services
  • Look after my skin better
  • Smile when I answer the phone
  • Act more ladylike
  • Go scuba diving
  • Be a better listener
  • Do more outdoor activities like biking and tramping (hiking)
  • Eat sweetbreads
  • Buy the BBC Pride & Prejudice boxed DVD set
  • Re-connect with RB, who I miss a lot
  • Buy those Christian Louboutin shoes LOL
  • Have a threesome (just checking you're reading LOL)
  • Drive a truck
  • Forgive MK, it's been 11 years and probably time to move on
  • Have an overseas holiday every year
  • Cook a roast (I've never done one LOL)
  • Wake up early in the morning
  • Walk the Milford Track
  • Learn Spanish

Pretty achieveable, right?


Tart at 2:46 PM |

0 Comments: