Wednesday, March 14, 2007
I've been acting like the 8th Dwarf for the past few days. Her name is Bitchy!

I'm just tired, working on these festivals away from home, staying in hotels, working long hours and not eating properly makes me cranky.

I've not been particularly nice today, the poor boyfriend has bore the brunt of it. When he disappeard for a few hours this evening I thought he'd finally had enough (he had LOL). So I was pleasantly surprised when he came back clutching a big bar of chocolate and this weeks Woman's Day magazine all for me. Oh bless him. What a man. Sigh. (Imagine heart-shaped pupils in my eyes LOL).

I think it's a given that I'll rock his socks off tonight in bed LOL.

Tart at 10:20 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Awww, that's a keeper of a BF.

You gotta relax and pamper yourself Sista!

What about a massage?