Tuesday, March 20, 2007
The BF and I haven't been spending much time together lately. We're both busy, he's working long hours on a new project and I'm doing more work now that I've had a promotion. So, we're just not getting a great deal of "us" time.

So, I had a brainwave (my one and only for today, limited stocks, don't want to waste them).

As much as I love being spontaneous, I think we need to have some kind of organised date each week (or, if we're too busy, every fortnight LOL). Something we can do together. Something to look forward to. Something fun.

Not sex though. I don't think I'm ready to schedule sex yet! Still like to keep that spontaneous... though looking back at the past weekend, maybe setting up a schedule might be a good thing *grumble grumble*. LOL

So, we've been emailing back and forth today with ideas for these dates.

Look at the list below and I'm sure you'll figure out quite quickly who's ideas are who's! LOL


  • $30 Thursday's (make use of the myriad of great cheap eateries in Wellington and go out for dinner and spend no more than $30 - fastfood a la BK, KFC, McDonald's is not allowed, and the $30 has to cover both of us!)
  • take learn to sail classes at Royal Port Nicholoson Yacht Club
  • twilight harbour kayak and BBQ organised by Ferg's Kayak's
  • pre-theatre dinner at Logan Brown followed by a play at Circa or Downstage
  • watch the whole series of Band of Brothers on DVD
  • check out Karori Wildlife Sanctuary
  • go to Citron for dinner and have the degustation menu
  • stay in and cook for your girlfriend night

All my ideas revolve around food and the consuming of it. Most of his are outdoorsy stuff.

But, the decision has been made. We're going to start the $30 Thursday's as at least we'd get to spend time together, alone. As opposed to sailing lessons or the kayak trip, which would be done in groups.

So, now we just need to figure out where to go for dinner on Thursday. I want Satay Kampong, but seeing as it's my idea, perhaps I'll let him pick the place.



Tart at 4:33 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, have fun doing all kinds of stuff with the bf. LOL

Did you like Shopaholic and baby? I am thinking about ordering the English book instead of waiting for the translation. Is it worth the money?

Love, Sanna