Monday, March 19, 2007
There's this British comedy show that I've been watching clips of on You Tube. It doesn't air in NZ (please TVNZ, buy this!). But my parents sent me the first series on DVD and I got hooked.

It's hilarious.

It's the
Catherine Tate Show, and my favourite character is Lauren Cooper "Am I bovvered?". Followed by Nan Taylor (foul mouth, offensive racist nana - love her LOL).

Lauren clips here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu8xzo-lk84


Nan clips here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwj0zbWuf8w&mode=related&search=

Beware, offensive language with some of those clips.

I loved the clip with Lauren and David Tennant for Comic Relief. And the Deal or No Deal for Comic Relief too. Very very funny. Very clever.

I really miss quality British comedy shows. There are far too many below average, decidedly unfunny shows screening here (mostly drivel like "My Wife & Kids" or "King of Queens", ugh).

But humour is subjective. I'm sure some will not find Catherine Tate funny. But I do LOL.

Tart at 5:08 PM |

0 Comments: