Sunday, March 09, 2008
I have been working hard on my 56 Things To Do list, although I haven't done as much as I'd like, but I've given it a good old college try.

So, what have I done?

17. Go to one of the NZ International Festival of the Arts events
Saw Sacred Monsters and really enjoyed it. Incredibly talented dancers, who were riveting. I imagine though, that dance purists may not have enjoyed the show, because it wasn't all dance all the time. The dancers spoke, there was live music etc. But I enjoyed it, which is the most important thing LOL.

24. Buy:
24b. White cropped jacket

And I love it! I love that it's also a size smaller than I normally wear (and please don't burst my bubble and say "oh, they probably make them run larger" LOL). It's very funky and although I am concerned that it is white (actually, it's ivory LOL) and I'll never be able to keep it clean, I wore it out on Friday night and it seemed to survive.

28. Throw out and recycle old magazines
I hate the idea of throwing magazines out, so the ones I didn't want to keep I recycled, the rest were piled up in the lounge. I have to admit the pile in the lounge far surpassed what I put in the recycle bin.

29. Pick up drycleaning
Done!

31. Put in new contact lenses
Yep, I can see clearly now!

34. Go see The Other Boleyn Girl
34a. Try not to cringe at British accents of lead actors
34b. Try to ignore ScarJo's wooden acting

I saw this on Saturday and it was okay. It's not the worst I've movie I've seen, nor is it the best. The acting wasn't brilliant, it was passable. And the British accents weren't awful. Though Kristin Scott Thomas wasn't in it as much as I would've liked nor was Eric Bana (or his rather nice chest LOL).

37. Update my contacts list on cellphone
Done. I've even added home, business numbers, addresses etc.

39. Tidy wardrobes
One down, one to go. I have a huge pile of clothing to take to the Salvation Army Family Store. I was ruthless.

45. Clean French plimsols
All dirt and grass removed, suitable to wear in public again.

This week hope to cross a few more things off the list.

Tart at 10:09 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, you're one busy girl, huh? Keep us updated on what's going on. Love to hear about it.

Have fun!

Sanna
 


At 5:56 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
A good start to you list...keep us updated.

Just Say These Words