Wednesday, October 08, 2008
As you can probably imagine, I'm not in the best of moods. My foot is still sore. I'm craving cake (chocolate or carrot, god even boring old banana, I just want cake), I'm annoyed with the BF who said he'd pick me up from work then promptly forgot (so I had to limp/hobble to the bus stop and then walk home) and then when I got home I had to fold fitted sheets. Argh!

I swear fitted sheets cannot be folded correctly after they come out of the original packaging. I cannot for the life of me get them folded to sit flat, so they end up in a rolled/folded mess shoved in the linen cupboard. And it pisses me off! LOL .

To get me out of this funk, I'm going to look at pretty shoes with outrageous prices which I can't afford and can't wear at the moment and talk to David Beckham (who's hanging on the back of my wardrobe door in his 2004 calendar... that's right, I have a 4 year old calendar of David that I stare at everyday LOL).

Tart at 8:39 PM |

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Maybe this site will make you feel better. They're giving out free handbags!

And I don't think anyone can fold a fitted sheet to lay flat. I roll mine, too. I put all my bed sheets in a drawer though so they can sit in a nice little rolled row. I'm a freak.