Monday, October 13, 2008
A few updates from moi.

Vege-pusher

I've been quite successful in cooking vegetarian meals for the BF (and him actually eating and enjoying them). I even got him eating tofu! Ha. He had no idea (I'd marinated it and then used it in a vege stir-fry). Tonight's meal of pasta with sundried tomato, artichoke, chargrilled red capsicums and olives went down well. Though I think the vege pizza I made on the weekend was the big winner.

Foot

I'm not limping, my foot is still a bit tender and I have two bruises which are fading nicely. I even wore heels (wedge) to work today, probably not the best idea as I'm suffering now, but I was sick of wearing flat shoes to work.

Bags

I succumbed and have hired two bags - one from Arm Candy and one from Loan Me or Own Me. I couldn't help myself! I'm hardly in the position (financial) or size wise (damn you fat arse) to wear Gucci, but I can afford and my arse doesn't need to fit the bag LOL.

Polyvore

I'm an addict. I can't stop myself!

Look what I did last night.


Purple Reign by poptartnz

It's like playing dress ups. Or with those paper dolls that you cut out and dressed up with paper clothes. I loved those. I have a magnetic one on the fridge actually LOL.

Tart at 7:50 PM |

0 Comments: